A quick roundup of what's been happening here lately

Hello everyone

Hope you’re doing well and surving this rather toasty period of weather we’re having. (Personally, I’m currently engaged in a fierce argument with my cat about who sits closest to the fan in my living room/workspace…she’s winning…)

• Anyhow, first up a hello and welcome to new community members joining us recently @Kathy @AlexWheatley @Joanne @hagranne @CRTA @WeeMuseum @Joanne_Parry, lovely to have you here.

• We’re going to the AMA conference! After so long apart I’m sure lots of us are looking forward to getting together in person again this week at the conference. The TAA team will be around throughout and you can find us on our stand in the exhibitors area.
    We’ve also created a space here on the Community for online conference-related chat-all welcome there as well AMA Conference 2022 - The Audience Agency Community

Meanwhile our own @adam.koszary is also leading a session on Friday morning intriguingly titled “The Internet is Redefining Cultural Participation: Is it happening without us?”

Do come and say hello if you’re there - we’d love to see you.

• A couple of weeks ago we hosted an event for theatre and dance organisations to come together and chat about their shared experiences and challenges around audiences. There were some great conversations, and while we didn’t record the event, you can access some followup resources here
    Look out for more of these Community Forum Live events later in the year

That’s all for now, have a great week whatever you’re up to.