Art Tickets onboarding

Tue 30 November 2-3.30pm

Audience Finder is now integrated with Art Tickets! If you’re new to the Art Tickets ticketing system, or curious to find out more, our support team can give you a guided tour of the newly integrated Audience Finder dashboards.

Art Tickets is Art Fund’s completely free ticket management system, specifically designed with museums and galleries in mind. Through our latest integration, Audience Finder Data Tools users are now able to see their Art Tickets ticketing data within their dashboards, unlocking a vast amount of audience insights.

All are welcome at this free online session, which will introduce the integration of Audience Finder and Art Tickets, and the tools available to help you understand your audiences. This is also an opportunity to share your work and questions with like-minded users.

Please reply to this post with any questions that you may have prior to the session. Our team will try to touch upon as many of these as possible

Find out more and book your free place

Hi Megan
Can Arts tickets only be used by museums and galleries or could a company working in a theatre use this instead of Eventbrite?
We are putting on a show in a theatre but they don’t have an in-house box office so they suggested using Eventbrite - however, we can’t capture the data here. Could this work for us?
Many thanks
Michaela

I can’t attend this session as I teach all day on a Tuesday. Will it be recorded so i can catch up?

Hi Michaela, I believe you can only use Art Tickets as a system if you are part of the Art Pass scheme, or happy to join this, though this is one to ask Art Fund directly. The session will be recorded but covers how users on this system can use the Audience Finder Data Tools in a ticketing capacity over the system itself.

1 Like