Audience Finder Onboarding Live - Wed 27 April

Hello everyone, thank you all for coming yesterday. It’d be great if you could take a moment to fill out a quick feedback form?

Here are some resources which we hope will be useful

The slides presented yesterday, introducing Audience Finder, includes FAQs from new users:
Onboarding Live slide deck April 22.pdf (2.3 MB)

Event recording:

Onboarding Live - Wed 27 April

Getting started

Registering as a user: How do I register for an Audience Finder Original and Audience Finder Answers account?

Surveys: How do I contribute survey data to the Audience Finder Data Tools?

Ticketing: How do I contribute ticketing data to the Audience Finder Data Tools?

The Audience Finder Data Tools

Audience Finder Original What is Audience Finder Original?

Audience Finder Answers What is Audience Finder Answers?

Audience Finder Showstats What is Audience Finder Show Stats?

Audience Spectrum

What is Audience Spectrum?

How can I start using Audience Spectrum in my everyday work?

Get support

Use this Community - reply to this post or use the Audience Finder or Chat sections.

Contact our Support team support@theaudienceagency.org

Book a 1 to 1 In Practice session

Original event details
Wed 27 April, 2pm
Free online event

If you’re new to the Audience Finder Data Tools, (or would just like a refresher), we’ll be running Onboarding Live events alongside our Community Forum Live events.

All are welcome at these hour-long, free online sessions, which will introduce Audience Finder Data Tools and the services available to help you understand your audiences.

Sessions are tailored to specific artforms, focusing on elements of Audience Finder Data Tools that are particularly useful to those working in these areas. This also means that you are able to share your work and questions with like-minded users.

Find out more and book your free place

If you have any specific questions you’d like us to address in this session, please let us know by replying to this post below

Hello - can I just check what focus this onboarding event is for please. Is it for new users or museums & visual arts. Thank you.

@HalfMoonTheatre Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.
The event is an introduction to Audience Finder for everyone, from any type of organisation.
We originally proposed a museums/galleries slant as it’s being held the day before our Museums/Galleries Community Forum Live event, and we thought people attending that might value an Audience Finder refresher in advance.
However, we have a real mix of types of organisations attending tomorrow, so we’ll keep the content appropriate to all, and you’d be very welcome to join us!
Apologies for any confusion
Thanks

Great, thanks Megan. I will register now! Looking forward to it.

1 Like