Book Club 2022 Monthly Club - April

Good morning everyone!

I hope you’ve all had a lovely April! :slight_smile: Spring has officially started to… Spring?

Our fourth book this year is Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. I hope you’ve all enjoyed this heartbreaking, beautigul read and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! Below, are 8 questions that will be asked each month. :slight_smile:

1. What was your favourite part of the book?
  2. What was your least favourite?
  3. What did you think of the writing? Are there any standout sentences?
  4. Did reading the book impact your mood? If yes, how so?
  5. What surprised you most about the book?
  6. How did your opinion of the book change as you read it?
  7. How does the book’s title work in relation to the book’s contents? If you could give the book a new title, what would it be?
  8. How did it impact you? Do you think you’ll remember it in a few months or years?

You can choose to answer some or all of the questions, it’s up to you! All I would ask is please be mindful and respectful of everyone’s opinions, we’re here to have fun, (hopefully) enjoy the book and make some friends along the way!

See you next month for our 5th book of the year which is The Paper Palace by Miranda Cowley Heller. The discussion will take go live here on the Community on Tuesday 31st May at 10am. If this book isn’t your taste or perhaps you’d like an alternative read for April, please do check out the weekly list and give your opinions on the week the discussion becomes available!