Good morning everyone!
Welcome to week 10 of the weekly book club! I can’t believe we’re 10 weeks into 2022, it’s going so quickly. I hope you’ve all had a nice week!
Our tenth book this year is The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by the formidable Taylor Jenkins Reid. This was the first Taylor Jenkins Reid book I ever read and helped me to fall in love with her writing so I hope you’ve all had the same experience with it! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! Below, are our usual 8 questions that are asked each week:
- What was your favourite part of the book?
- What was your least favourite?
- What did you think of the writing? Are there any standout sentences?
- Did reading the book impact your mood? If yes, how so?
- What surprised you most about the book?
- How did your opinion of the book change as you read it?
- How does the book’s title work in relation to the book’s contents? If you could give the book a new title, what would it be?
- How did it impact you? Do you think you’ll remember it in a few months or years?
As always, you can answer some or all of the questions, it’s up to you! As always, please be mindful and respectful of everyone’s opinions, we’re here to have fun, (hopefully) enjoy the book and make some friends along the way!
See you next Friday for our eleventh book of the year which is Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982 by Cho Nam-ju.