Good morning everyone!
A very warm welcome to week 4 of the weekly book club! I hope you’ve had a nice week!
Our fourth book this year is The Mercies by Kiran Millwood Hargrave I hope you’ve all enjoyed this weeks read, I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! Below, are our usual 8 questions that are asked each week
- What was your favourite part of the book?
- What was your least favourite?
- What did you think of the writing? Are there any standout sentences?
- Did reading the book impact your mood? If yes, how so?
- What surprised you most about the book?
- How did your opinion of the book change as you read it?
- How does the book’s title work in relation to the book’s contents? If you could give the book a new title, what would it be?
- How did it impact you? Do you think you’ll remember it in a few months or years?
As always, you can answer some or all of the questions, it’s up to you! As always, please be mindful and respectful of everyone’s opinions, we’re here to have fun, (hopefully) enjoy the book and make some friends along the way!
See you next Friday for our FIFTH book of the year which is Small Pleasures by Clare Chambers