Good morning everyone!
Welcome to week 9 of the weekly book club! I hope you’ve all had a nice week!
Our ninth book this year is Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid. This book still had me thinking after reading it last year and so I hope you’ve all had as thought provoking time reading it, I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! Below, are our usual 8 questions that are asked each week:
- What was your favourite part of the book?
- What was your least favourite?
- What did you think of the writing? Are there any standout sentences?
- Did reading the book impact your mood? If yes, how so?
- What surprised you most about the book?
- How did your opinion of the book change as you read it?
- How does the book’s title work in relation to the book’s contents? If you could give the book a new title, what would it be?
- How did it impact you? Do you think you’ll remember it in a few months or years?
As always, you can answer some or all of the questions, it’s up to you! As always, please be mindful and respectful of everyone’s opinions, we’re here to have fun, (hopefully) enjoy the book and make some friends along the way!
See you next Friday for our TENTH book of the year which is another Taylor Jenkins Reid, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo.