Good morning everyone!
I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Welcome to week 16 of the weekly book club! I hope your week has been lovely!
Our sixteenth book of this year is Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell, a very interesting read! Below, are our usual 8 questions that are asked each week:
- What was your favourite part of the book?
- What was your least favourite?
- What did you think of the writing? Are there any standout sentences?
- Did reading the book impact your mood? If yes, how so?
- What surprised you most about the book?
- How did your opinion of the book change as you read it?
- How does the book’s title work in relation to the book’s contents? If you could give the book a new title, what would it be?
- How did it impact you? Do you think you’ll remember it in a few months or years?
As always, you can answer some or all of the questions, it’s up to you! As always, please be mindful and respectful of everyone’s opinions, we’re here to have fun, (hopefully) enjoy the book and make some friends along the way!
See you next Friday for our seventeenth book of the year which is The Authenticity Project by Clare Pooley.