FAQ: How much do the Audience Finder Data Tools and Services cost?

All of the Audience Finder Data Tools are free to use at a basic level, with additional features available at a small charge for those looking to delve even deeper into their data.

For more information on what free features are available, take a look at the articles below.
If you have any questions which are not answered below, please feel free to contact our Service Team at support@theaudienceagency.org.

Please note: No paid elements are required to complete annual reporting to your UK funder (Arts Council England, Creative Scotland and Arts Council of Wales).

My organisation is not a National Portfolio Organisation (NPO) in England – is the program still free?

Yes. The Audience Finder Data Tools are free to all data contributing organisations in England, regardless of their funding status or relationship with Arts Council England.

Find out how to get started here.

My organisation is not an Arts Portfolio Wales (APW) in Wales - is the program still free?

Yes. The Audience Finder Data Tools are free to all data contributing organisations in Wales, regardless of their funding status or relationship with Arts Council of Wales.

Find out how to get started here.

Nid yw fy sefydliad yn aelod o Bortffolio Celfyddydau Cymru – a yw Audience Finder yn dal i fod ar gael am ddim i ni?

Ydy. Mae Audience Finder ar gael yn rhad ac am ddim i bob sefydliad sy’n cyfrannu data ni waeth beth yw ei statws o safbwynt cyllid neu ei gydberthynas â Chyngor Celfyddydau Cymru.

Gallwch ddarganfod sut i ddechrau yma.

My organisation is not a Regularly Funded Organisation (RFO) in Scotland -- is the program still free?

Yes, the Audience Finder Data Tools are available to all arts organisations across Scotland, regardless of their funding status.

It is free to join and begin analysing your ticketing data within Audience Finder and collecting survey data through the core Audience Finder survey for Scotland. Similarly, for touring organisation to find and request access to their production data using Audience Finder Show Stats.

Find out more on audiencefinder.scot to get started.