Happy Monday! | Creative engagement through covid | Calling everyone in theatre & dance

Hello everyone, hope you had a lovely weekend!

• If you missed our TEA Break session last week exploring creative engagement through the pandemic, you can see a recording here TEA Break - Creative Activity

• For any English organisations needing to create your annual report for ACE NPO reporting requirements - here’s a reminder of how: How do I produce my Arts Council England annual ticketing/survey report?

• And the biggest story in theatre right now? No not the Tony Awards, (although SIX’s win has given me an excuse to listen to the soundtrack for approximately the ten thousandth time today…)
    No, the real news is that our Community Forum Live event for Theatre and Dance is NEXT WEEK! It’s designed to help you get the most out of Audience Finder in your everyday work, as well as being a friendly space for mutual support and idea-swapping with likeminded colleagues. It’s free, all are welcome, and we’d love to see you there.

And a hello and welcome to @HannahGarrard @SandraWood @ElSmithies @jess_mckenzie. Great to have you here :slight_smile:

2 Likes