The Audience Answers survey helps you monitor key information about your audiences, which in turn can help you deliver more effective marketing, engagement, and audience development strategies.
We have flexible, free and paid-for options depending on the level of insight and support you need – check our website for more details.
A few things to be aware of:
- If you do not currently have an in-date Data Use and Confidentiality Agreement (DUCA) with us, we will ask you to sign one of these. The DUCA must be signed before we can proceed with the set-up of your survey, and ensures that you, your organisation, The Audience Agency and our technical partners are protected under data protection law.
- If you are an Arts Council NPO, or funded by Arts Council Wales or Creative Scotland, please indicate this when requesting your survey and we will ensure the relevant questions for reporting to your funder are included.
- Please take some time to consider the most appropriate collection methodology for your organisation before requesting your survey. More info on the available options is here.
- We recommend you collect survey data for a minimum of one year to ensure a good representative sample of your audiences
- Your survey responses will be available within Audience Answers from the following day, via a downloadable .csv file.
You can request your survey here.
On receipt of your form, a member of our team will be in touch. Please note, set-up can then take up to 10 working days after confirmation of all the necessary details.