The Audience Finder core survey is designed to help organisations monitor key information about their audiences. Things to note:
- All core questions are free and compulsory for participating organisations.
- We recommend you collect survey data for a minimum of one year to ensure a good sample of your audiences are approached, overall you should aim for 380 responses.
- Question 2 regarding the event/performance artform can be pre-filled automatically and removed from the survey if you are a single artform organisation.
- Results are uploaded once a week to the Audience Finder Original dashboard and respondent’s postcodes are profiled using Audience Spectrum once you reach the target of 380 responses. the following day, the survey data is available within Audience Finder Answers.
- Results from your responses can be compared to a number of free comparators including population census data and other arts attender predefined groups.
- You can download a csv file containing all of your response data which is updated daily, from Audience Finder Answers.
Once you have filled out the form, a member of the Service Team will be in touch to confirm details of your survey prior to set-up.
If your organisation is completely new to the Audience Finder Data Tools, you will also be asked to sign a Data Use and Confidentiality Agreement (DUCA), which will be emailed to you via Adobe Sign (please note, the email will come from our Chief Operating Officer, Julie Weston). The DUCA must be signed before we can proceed with the set-up of your survey. The DUCA ensures that you, your organisation, The Audience Agency and our technical partners are protected under data protection law.
Once the DUCA has been signed and you have confirmed all the necessary details, the team will be able to proceed with setting up your survey. Please note this can take up to 10 working days to process.