How should I approach using the Audience Finder Data Tools provided by the Audience Agency?

The Audience Finder Data Tools consists of three platforms, alongside community and enhanced services designated to help arts organisations of all types collect, analyse, access and report on their audience data, all of which include Audience Spectrum as a segmentation system. Our data tools provide insights that can inform and enhance data-driven decision making.

Audience Finder Original is the Audience Agency’s original insight portal designed for venues to access audience insights using their ticketing and survey data and benchmark against national data by artform and time period. It is ideal for getting started in understanding your audiences and in putting insights into practice.

Audience Finder Show Stats is the UK’s leading production insight tool allowing both touring companies and venue-based organisations functionality to locate and request their ticketed production data from their touring venues and run reports on their productions. It is ideal for analysing tours, year-on-year shows or for creating custom groupings of your productions. This platform is not applicable if your organisation does not have ticketed productions.

Audience Finder Answers is our next generation Audience Finder tool, a global BI tool that helps organisations exploit insights to improve their decision making, looking to address user feedback on understanding and implementing data insight. It consists of a range of insights to dig deeper into your audiences and give you access to raw and processed data on your Audience Finder and Digital Audience surveys.

Additionally, this platform is where ticketed organisations are required to categorise their productions with an artform, helping them to make full use of the artform analysis functionality across our tools. Funded organisations across the UK will also need to complete reporting their national funder (Arts Council England, Creative Scotland and Arts Council of Wales) using Audience Finder Answers and Audience Finder Show Stats for touring organisations.

1 Like
Which ticketing systems do the Audience Finder Data Tools support?
My box office system isn’t compatible, can I still contribute ticketing data?
I'm a museum/gallery, what can I do next with my ticketing data?
As a ticketed venue, how can I get the most from Audience Finder Show Stats?
How can I find out which organisations are using Audience Finder in Wales?
How do I get started collecting data using Audience Finder surveys?
How do I contribute survey data to the Audience Finder Data Tools?
How do I register for an Audience Finder Show Stats account?
Audience Finder In Practice Sessions
Community Forum Live
Top Tips: Using Audience Finder data in audience development planning
My organisation is not a Regularly Funded Organisation (RFO) - can I still join the Audience Finder program?
What are the benefits of using the Audience Finder Data Tools in Scotland?
How can I apply Audience Spectrum segments within my CRM/ticketing system?
I have audience data not in the Audience Finder Data Tools, how can I use Audience Spectrum?
Can my Audience Finder surveys be translated into another language?
What is the Audience Insight Wales programme?
My organisation is not an APW member - is the program still free?
What's new in Audience Finder Answers?: Analysing audiences at local authority ward level
Calling all Audience Finder users! Tell us what you think
What are the 2021/22 annual funding requirements for Arts Council England NPOs?
How can I use Audience Finder to help my organisation operate ‘for the benefit of all’?
I'm a participatory arts organisation, how can I best use Audience Finder?
What's new in Audience Finder Answers? : The Survey Library
How often should I send out e-surveys to my audiences?
Au revoir, for now, to Web Analytics in Audience Finder Original
I'm a Band 1 NPO - what are my annual reporting requirements for Arts Council England?
I'm a Band 2/3 NPO - what are my 21/22 annual reporting requirements for Arts Council England?
How can I add new colleagues to our Audience Finder Original/Audience Finder Answers account?
Applying Audience Finder Artforms within Ticketsolve
Applying Audience Finder Artforms within Spektrix
Top Tips for Touring Organisations: Three things you can do in starting to use the Audience Finder Data Tools
What happens when I approve an Audience Finder Show Stats production request?
How do I benchmark my audience data in Audience Finder Original?
Applying Audience Finder Artforms within Tessitura