I hope you’re all well and that this month’s films have been either a nice re-watch or have added something to your month!
This month’s films were Midnight Cowboy and Kramer VS Kramer. We hope you enjoyed one or both of these Oscar Winning films ! For those of you participating in the Book Club(s), you’ll know that to get discussions going, we have a series of questions that will be asked each month to give people some guidance on discussions. As we have two films each month for your viewing pleasure, can we ask that you start your comments with which film you’ve watched so that if people choose to only watch one, the other doesn’t get spoiled for them! If you do watch both films, please put ‘Both’ at the top and then subtitle each film before delving in!
- What did you like best about the movie? Why?
- What did you like least about the film? Why?
- Who was your favourite /least favourite character in the movie? Why?
- What was your favourite scene? Why?
- Did anything that happened in this movie remind you of something that has occurred in your own life or that you have seen occur to others?
- If you had a chance to ask a character in this movie a question, what would it be?
- f you had a chance to ask the screenwriter a question, what would it be?
- If you were writing the screenplay for this movie, would you have changed the ending? Explain your answer.
You can choose to answer some or all of the questions, it’s up to you! All we would ask is please be mindful and respectful of everyone’s opinions, we’re here to have fun, (hopefully) enjoy ourselves and make some friends along the way!
See you next month for our 4th set of films which are Intersteller and Thelma & Louise (can you guess the connection?). The discussion will take go live here on the Community on Monday 2 May 2022 at 10am. See ya then!