Production Categorisation of my ticketed data: what is it and why should you bother?

Production categorisation is the ‘sorting out’ of your ticketing data in the Audience Finder Data Tools by artform – Children’s Shows, Dance, Christmas Show, Film etc, based on our artform definitions.

Once done, you’ll have access to full artform insight in your Audience Finder Original and Audience Finder Answers dashboards about how your audiences vary from one type of work to another – which in turn should (hopefully) help you to engage them more effectively.

The process is very straightforward and can be done at any time by logging in to Audience Finder Answers. Alternatively, if you use Spektrix, Tessitura, or Ticketsolve you can categorise your productions directly within your ticketing system and they will then automatically update in Audience Finder Answers.

The articles linked below from our Knowledge Base should help you get started, but if you need any support please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

START HERE: How do I categorise my productions with an artform?

Applying Audience Finder Artforms in Spektrix

Applying Audience Finder Artforms in Tessitura

Applying Audience Finder Artforms in in Ticketsolve

See all Knowledge Base articles on this topic:
Knowledge Base - Production categorisation

1 Like