Skillset: Digital Marketing Essentials
Thu 2 March, 1.30 - 3pm
Free online event
An overview of how digital marketing can help us reach audiences in a data-informed way.
Success in digital marketing requires understanding who your audiences are, where they are, how to reach them and how to get that all-important click.
This session will give you an overview of how to approach digital marketing, including techniques for identifying and understanding your audiences, how to understand the user journey and the owned, earned and paid channels we can use to bring audiences along that journey. This will include how we can use Google Analytics 4, Search Engine Optimisation, e-marketing, paid advertising and data-informed approaches.
You should leave the session with some handy tips and tricks to apply to your marketing straight away as well as an overall understanding of a multi-channel approach to digital marketing.
- Digital Marketing officers and managers
- Anyone wanting an introduction to digital marketing techniques and theories
- How to identify and design campaigns for audiences
- How to identify, use and report on the most valuable data
- How to give your website its best chance in search engine results
- Understanding of a multi-channel approach to digital marketing
Adam Koszary, Head of Digital
Adam has ten years’ experience in digital marketing, content and social media at organisations including the Royal Academy of Arts, The Museum of English Rural Life and Tesla.
This session takes the form of a 90 minute workshop-style webinar with the opportunity to ask questions