What are the benefits to completing your production categorisation of your ticketing data?

So you’ve categorised all your uncategorised productions in Audience Finder Answers - congratulations! Though you may be asking what’s new and how can I actually use it, aside from in helping maintain the UK’s leading ticketing dataset!, Here are our three top tips;

1. Compare your data at an artform level from before the pandemic (19/20) and in the first year since reopening (21/22)

Understanding which audiences have returned since COVID-19 has become essential insight, particularly at an artform level. Using the date range functionality in Audience Finder Original, you can select your chosen artform and browse data across years within the features in the Ticketing dashboard**.**

Decide on key metrics you are looking at, for example, ‘how has my ticket yield changed at an artform level pre and post reopening,’ or ‘how have my Audience Spectrum segments changed across the last three years in line with the local population.’ Adding benchmarking using the comparison option within the filters section can also help to add an extra comparison.

2. Compare your audiences at an Audience Spectrum level between artforms

Within Audience Finder Answers, navigate on the homepage to the insight called ‘How does the profile of my audiences compare between two artforms?’ Where you can select your chosen artforms from the two dropdown lists to generate an Audience Spectrum profile comparison, then click Generate. It’s always key to remember that unexpected results don’t always have to be disappointing – you can always look at them as an opportunity to tap into a market you weren’t expecting!

3. Analyse the artform crossover of your audiences

This breakdown in Audience Finder Original with the Artform Crossover feature allows you to compare results between top-tier artforms. This feature details where your audiences cross between artforms to help with retargeting, evaluation and to identify which of your artforms have more unique audiences. You can also download a map of audiences by artform within the Location feature.