The Insights section of the Audience Finder Answers dashboard allows you to ask questions that help you not only understand your data, but then implement this understanding across your organisation to develop data-driven decision making.
The data you contribute to the Audience Finder Data Tools determines which insights you have access to within your dashboard. Accessible from the homepage, existing insights include:
- What is my ticketing catchment area?
- What is my survey catchment area?
- What is the Audience Spectrum sub-segments of my bookers?
- What is the Audience Spectrum profile of my survey respondents?
- What is the Audience Spectrum profile of my bookers?
- What is the Mosaic UK profile of my survey respondents?
- What is the Mosaic UK profile of my bookers?
- How does the profile of my audiences compare between two of my productions?
- How does the profile of my audiences compare between two artforms?
- How does the profile of my audience for an artform compare against a UK wide benchmark?
- Which local authority areas do my bookers come from?
- Which electoral wards do my bookers come from, within a specific local authority area?
- What do survey respondents say about my organisation?
Each insight includes a ‘How can I make use of this insight?’ feature helping with considerations around further analysis or next steps for practical implementation of this data. At the bottom of the page of each Insight, you will see Other Insights also listed, allowing you to continue exploring your data.
The Insights can be downloaded in various formats via a download chart link in the top right corner of each insight above the data table/s.
Welsh language functionality of all insights is also available.