What is Audience Finder Answers?

We’re building the next generation of data-driven insight tools for the arts & culture sector and we want you with us every step of the way. We’ve listened to your feedback, and now we’re building the next generation audience insight tool as the latest addition to the Audience Finder Data Tools.

Audience Finder Answers is a global BI tool that helps organisations exploit insights to improve their decision making, looking to address user feedback on understanding and implementing data insight. Beginning with the Service for Data Haters research, we have taken a service design approach to re-evaluate how we approach and develop our data tools and services. Updated fortnightly with new developments, including nation-based variations across the UK, the platform provides question led data insights to help organisations overcome challenges in using data. We want to make it easy for you to find the information you need the most and use it effectively to achieve your goals.

Audience Finder Answers is powered by the same data architecture that powers The Audience Agency’s current data platforms, Audience Finder Original and Audience Finder Show Stats. Depending on what data you have you can already:

• Analyse your ticketing and survey catchment areas.
  • Drill down to see the geographic reach of your bookers at ward and local authority level to a date range of your choice.
  • Set up and access your Digital Audience Survey report and data.
  • Understand the Audience Spectrum, Mosaic UK and Mosaic Scotland profiles of your audiences.
  • Discover what your survey respondents say about your organisation?
  • Compare your audience profiles between two ticketed productions.
  • For funded organisations in England, instantly view and download an Arts Council England compliant audience report.
  • Download your raw and processed survey data in our survey library.
  • Fully categorise your ticketed production data with an artform.

Log into Audience Finder Answers using your existing Audience Finder Original and/or Audience Finder Show Stats credentials and check out our latest insights and new features.

2 Likes
What is Audience Finder Show Stats?
Audience Finder In Practice Sessions
As a touring organisation, what's most useful in my Audience Finder Answers dashboard?
How can I analyse Audience Spectrum in Audience Finder Answers?
I'm a Band 2/3 NPO - how do I run an 'Enhanced Report?'
What is the Creative Scotland Data and Analytical services programme?
Applying Audience Finder Artforms within Spektrix
Applying Audience Finder Artforms within Tessitura
Applying Audience Finder Artforms within Ticketsolve
How can I add new colleagues to our Audience Finder Original/Audience Finder Answers account?
How can I understand my audiences in Scotland at local authority electoral ward level?
What are the 'Insights' in Audience Finder Answers?
What is a Topline Survey Report?
What happens when I approve an Audience Finder Show Stats production request?
I've categorised my productions in Audience Finder Answers, how long will it take for my artform data to update?
How should I approach using the Audience Finder Data Tools provided by the Audience Agency?
How do I register for an Audience Finder Original and Audience Finder Answers account?
How do I contribute survey data to the Audience Finder Data Tools?
As a ticketed venue, how can I get the most from Audience Finder Show Stats?
How can I look at my ticketed data by venue and/or performance space?
What is the Audience Insight Wales programme?
Can I access Audience Finder in Welsh?
How do I get started collecting data using Audience Finder surveys?
I'm a museum/gallery, what can I do next with my survey data?
Who else has access to my organisation's account and dashboards?
Top Tips for Venues: Three things you can do with the Audience Finder Data Tools as a new user
Top Tips for Touring Organisations: Three things you can do in starting to use the Audience Finder Data Tools
What are the benefits of using the Audience Finder Data Tools in Scotland?
How can I analyse my data using Audience Spectrum in my Audience Finder Original dashboard?
I don’t contribute data to the Audience Finder Data Tools and am not a touring organisation using Audience Finder Show Stats. Can I access insights in Audience Finder Answers?
We’re switching to a new ticketing system, how will this affect my Audience Finder dashboards?
What are the 2021/22 annual funding requirements for Arts Council England NPOs?
How do I produce my Arts Council England annual ticketing/survey report?
How do I reset my password for the Audience Finder Data Tools?
What's new in Audience Finder Answers? : The Survey Library
I'm a museum/gallery, what can I do next with my ticketing data?
Production Categorisation of my ticketed data: what is it and why should you bother?
How do I find useful data from the Audience Finder Data Tools for my latest funding application?
How often should I send out e-surveys to my audiences?
How can I start using Audience Spectrum in my everyday work?