What is Audience Finder Original?

Audience Finder Original is the arts and culture sector’s original, national, truly data-driven audience development tool. Our technology, research and expertise empower organisations to easily understand, compare and apply audience insight in order to build resilience and strong, lasting relationships with audiences​. Combined with Audience Finder Show Stats and Audience Finder Answers, Audience Finder Original forms a core part of the Audience Agency’s Audience Finder Data Tools.

Used by over 1000 arts organisations of all types across the UK since 2015, Audience Finder Original is one of the essential resources in every arts organisation’s toolkit. Providing individual context on your data to put your insight into practice, organisations can analyse, benchmark, and report on their ticketing and Audience Finder survey data with ease.

Audience Finder Original includes

• Ticketing Dashboard: See your bookers in context, regionally and nationally.
  • Survey Dashboard: Understand your audience profiles and motivations using our standard audience survey.
  • Mapping Tool: Explore the distribution of the 10 Audience Spectrum segments across the UK, and identify where your potential audiences are.
  • National Data: Even if you don’t have any data, Audience Finder Original can help you gain insight into audiences by Audience Spectrum segment, artform and nationally.

Create an account and begin collecting, analysing, and exploring national data insights today.

1 Like
How can I use the National Data within my Audience Finder Original dashboard?
I don't have any audience data, how can I use the Audience Finder Data Tools and Audience Spectrum?
What is Audience Finder Show Stats?
How do I register for an Audience Finder Original and Audience Finder Answers account?
How do I contribute survey data to the Audience Finder Data Tools?
What methodologies can I choose for my Audience Finder survey?
How can I look at my ticketed data by venue and/or performance space?
What is Audience Finder Answers?
How do I create an audience report in Audience Finder Original?
Who else has access to my organisation's account and dashboards?
How can I use Audience Finder Original to better understand my young audiences?
How do I find useful data from the Audience Finder Data Tools for my latest funding application?
I'm a Band 2/3 NPO - what are my 21/22 annual reporting requirements for Arts Council England?
I'm a Band 1 NPO - what are my annual reporting requirements for Arts Council England?
How do I produce my Arts Council England annual report?
I am interested in joining a group to benchmark my data with other Audience Finder users in a more specific way
Audience Finder In Practice Sessions
Top Tips for Touring Organisations: Three things you can do in starting to use the Audience Finder Data Tools
How can I analyse my data using Audience Spectrum in my Audience Finder Original dashboard?
We’re switching to a new ticketing system, how will this affect my Audience Finder dashboards?
As a touring organisation, what's most useful in my Audience Finder Original dashboard?
Considerations for setting up your 2021/22 Audience Finder survey
How to make the most of the Mapping Tool in Audience Finder Original?
How does the web analytics function work within Audience Finder Original?
How do I benchmark my audience data in Audience Finder Original?
What happens when I approve an Audience Finder Show Stats production request?