What is Audience Finder Show Stats?

Audience Finder Show Stats is the revolutionary audience insight tool powered by the Audience Finder Data Tools, allowing both touring companies and ticketed venue-based organisations to see their audiences at a production level.

For the first time, touring organisations can see a clear picture of their audiences to create integrated marketing plans or build cases for funding and partnership work, accessing insight within a few clicks that is fully GDPR complicit.

Ticketed venues can also use Audience Finder Show Stats to run production reports on their data to compliment the insight they can access at an artform and date-range level in Audience Finder Original and Audience Finder Answers.

Get started by registering for an Audience Finder Show Stats account today.

As a touring organisation, what's most useful in my Audience Finder Answers dashboard?
How do I access data for my productions in Audience Finder Show Stats?
What is the Creative Scotland Data and Analytical services programme?
How can I profile my audience data using Mosaic Scotland?
As a ticketed venue, how can I get the most from Audience Finder Show Stats?
How should I approach using the Audience Finder Data Tools provided by the Audience Agency?
How do I register for an Audience Finder Original and Audience Finder Answers account?
My production is missing some dates
How do I register for an Audience Finder Show Stats account?
How much does Audience Finder Show Stats cost to activate enhanced reporting?
Top Tips for Touring Organisations: Three things you can do in starting to use the Audience Finder Data Tools
My organisation is not a Regularly Funded Organisation (RFO) - can I still join the Audience Finder program?
What are the benefits of using the Audience Finder Data Tools in Scotland?
How can I analyse my data using Audience Spectrum in my Audience Finder Original dashboard?
I don’t contribute data to the Audience Finder Data Tools and am not a touring organisation using Audience Finder Show Stats. Can I access insights in Audience Finder Answers?
We’re switching to a new ticketing system, how will this affect my Audience Finder dashboards?
How can I find out which organisations are using Audience Finder in Wales?
As a touring organisation, what's most useful in my Audience Finder Original dashboard?
How do I find useful data from the Audience Finder Data Tools for my latest funding application?
Audience Finder In Practice Sessions