All of the Audience Finder Data Tools are free to use at an initial level, with additional features available at a small charge for those looking to delve even deeper into their data.
The free-of-charge ticketing offer across the Audience Finder Data Tools allows all UK arts organisations operating compatible ticketing systems to understand their audiences by accessing ticketing analytics and benchmark data through their Audience Finder Original and Audience Finder Answers dashboards.
- Total bookers
- Total tickets
- Avg. party size
- Total income
- Avg. ticket yield
- No. of events
- Audience Spectrum profile of your audience
- Ticket price / spend (mean, median and mode)
- Booking frequency
- Booking day
- Advance booking
- Party size
- Artform crossover
- Location heatmap
All insights are provided against a benchmark of your choosing for context:
- UK benchmark data (ticketing)
- National benchmark data, eg. England, Wales, Scotland (ticketing)
- Regional benchmark data, eg. South West England, North Wales, Edinburgh (ticketing)
- UK census data (population)
- National census data, eg. Wales, England or Scotland. (population)
All insights can be run on a filtered dataset:
- By artform
- By timeframe (financial year, financial quarter to date, previous financial quarter, previous two financial quarters)
Free ticketing insights via your Audience Finder Answers dashboard:
- Catchment area analysis
- Audience Spectrum booker profile
- Mosaic UK booker profile
- Booker profile comparison between artforms
- Booker profile comparison against national benchmark by artform
- Bookers by local authority
- Bookers by electoral ward*
Welsh Indices of Multiple Deprivation booker analysis (Welsh organisations only)*
*Insights can be run by custom date range.
To access all of the above, submit a request via this online form and our team will be in touch shortly to begin the free set up process.
Not sure if your ticketing system is compatible? Read our article on compatible ticketing systems here.