- Log in to your Audience Finder Original account
- Click on your name in the menu bar (it’ll be in the top right-hand corner of your screen), which will take you to your Edit Profile page.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you should see a bright pink box that lists all users who have access to your organisation’s dashboard.
If someone new has joined your team, please follow these steps:
- Ask them to register as an Audience Finder user by visiting the site.
- Make sure they click the email validation link in the registration email we will send them.
- An authorised user should then email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the new user’s email address, authorising them to be added to your organisation’s account.
If you see someone on the list who shouldn’t have access – for example, a former colleague who no longer works at your organisation – simply let us know. Either use the Contact Us link on the profile page within Audience Finder or create a new support ticket. Please include the name of your organisation (as it appears in Audience Finder), and the name and email address of the person you want to remove from your organisation’s dashboard, and we’ll take care of the rest.